Friday, November 2, 2007

Something to show...

For my 5 hours between classes on Friday. Hopped into Litmus and joined in on Test Day. Managed to do 58 tests and filed my first bugs: 402219, 402228, and 402238.

I feel very accomplished. It's fun to find a bug, and I had an especially great crash that I was able to reproduce 3 times, and after Vlad's talk yesterday I am also looking forward to working on a patch and fixing a bug.

The past few days I have also been testing the waters over at Miro. What a difference size makes. Miro has only 11 staff - how many does Mozilla have? I would guess at least 20 or 30 times more. So far I haven't done a build of Miro yet, I'm going to work on that over the weekend. Can't wait to look at the source code and see what makes a video player. The funny (and somewhat frustrating) thing is that I have had to create new bugzilla and litmus accounts for Miro as my Mozilla ones don't carry forward. Someone hurry up and get that OpenID stuff working on everything!

No comments: